About Me

DUE 22nd June 2009

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jakes 3rd Birthday







Well today is the day before Jake turns 3 and since he is at child care tomorrow and he is spending the weekend with his Dad were doing the birthday fun tonight.

Have Been reading lots on EB that lots of my friends have miscarried in the last week. Seems no one can get past that 12 week park. Has really made me panic. I have not had another blood test since my initial one and I never had follow up ones again with the other kids so I don’t know if it is normal. Question is I guess what will it achieve? Technically nothing. Will mean if my levels don’t double I need a D&C and I would prefer not to have that anyway. SO I guess I need to just wait it out.

I have an antenatal appointment next Thursday and Aaron is going to come. Will be the first to discuss our options. Overall I am not at all impressed with the hospital system at the moment. With my history of PND and GMI (gestational mental illness) the system means I don’t have continuity which is what I really need to help keep my healthy. I guess we will discuss this with the Dr next week. I am seriously reading and looking into a home birth.

Kimberlee (EB friend and pregs) has sent me a book and DVD and also some names of doulas. Might get one of them… who knows got ages to think about it but I am person who needs control and if I cant control over my pregnancy I want to control how I feel and the services and people I have around me to support me through it.

AM off to go lie down before having to get Rachel from school and start the birthday celebrations







Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics


“To my Jake, You’re the child who was sent to me to save me. Now your 3 and your soul is still my guardian angle whom now I am lucky enough to mother and protect and guide through life. I am so proud of you and what you have become in the 3 years. I cant wait for the next hundred birthdays to share with you.
Happy Birthday my son, my truckie boy, my bobba bub.
Love Mummy”

No comments:

Post a Comment