About Me

DUE 22nd June 2009

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, October 23, 2008

****History About Us*****



Was 2nd June 2007 when Aaron and I met I had had a bad night with an ex and he came over with a good friend to keep my company after a few days of staying over we connected and he never left.

I have 2 kids from a previous marriage DD- Rachel is 5yo and DS- Jacob (Jok) is 3 year old. I had a messy break up with my ex running off with his girl friend so I guess I am commitment issues in that when I am scared I RUN!

Aaron has DD- Keeley who is 2yo from a previous relationship. Aaron and I met when Keeley was 2 months old. He doesn’t speak much about his past relationship b I figure if he is happy to be with me must have been pretty bad.
Rachel and Jacob live with us most of the time and only see their father 1 weekend a month. Keeley lives with us 4 days a week due to us fighting for more care from her mother neglecting her. We have a dog Molly – Newfoundland. She is my parents and we look after her while they are living over seas she is old though and mainly just sleeps. We have 2 cats- Josie which is Rachel’s baby and Leroy which is the energy of the house. We have a budgie Xenaphon who is Aarons and he has trained to be fairly tame and social.


On November 4th 2007 Aaron asked me to marry him while we were sitting chatting in bed. After 24 hours of me thinking and ignoring him I said ‘yes’ on the 9th August 2008 we were married at a hall in Klemzig amongst close family and friends. Was a stunning wedding…

In August 2007 I got a positive pregnancy test and then a few days later was in Emergency at Modbury with the ruptured cyst on my left ovary. I was shocked at the thought of being pregnant but mortified when it was a ruptured cyst that cause me to bleed out. Aaron and I discusses the fact every though we had only just been together we would like a baby together. I had no doubt in my mind that even though Aaron was nothing like I thought I would ‘go for’ I could see myself in a happy, healthy, care free relationship with him forever.

After no contraceptive for many more month and finding my savior EB and Fertility Friend. I started to learn that ttc was not as easy as first expected. I was told I was infertile when I was 19 so Rachel was a miracle and Jake took 5 months but with no research. I was shocked it wouldn’t happen!!

Wasn’t till April I got my next BFP (big fat positive). Ended up having BFP for 7 days till my periods started. Doctor called it a chemical pregnancy when the conception occurs but doesn’t implant properly. I was devastated…

Then in August 12 months of ttc I put my attention into loosing weight and joined weight watchers. My temping became erratic and if Aaron had not have said he wanted it I wouldn’t have bought my OPKS. Funny enough 14 cycles of trying on 11th September 2008 the day before I was suppose to get my periods I got a faint line on pregnosis HPT. I didn’t belive it and tested in 2 days with First response and 2 lines came up immediately. I called Aaron at work and said “you ready to be a daddy again?” his response was funny. He stuttered and asked if there were lines. He sounded shocked. Was perfect I can just imagine he would have gone bright read and smiling he wouldn’t have been able to get the words out. I tested again and again and again and still lines appeared. On the 14th September 2008 after 2 days of being late and a million dollars worth of pregnancy tests with 2 lines I got my blood test which came back as PREGNANT…

That afternoon Aaron brought me home some flowers and we decided was time to throw in the smokes… and red wine.

So that’s our history at present were 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant and praying for a sticky one…..
So this is our journey now!!!!
ENJOY



2 comments:

  1. You guys are my rock in the hard times and my sunshine in the good times. I want nothing but good things for you all - Cant wait to be reading your birth story on here.

    I will love you all forever.

    Lorri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this is fantastic!

    lots of love to you all, incl the 'littlest chicken'
    love, Krung Thep

    XXXXXx

    ReplyDelete