About Me

DUE 22nd June 2009

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

1st Trimester Side Effects


I had totally forgotten the side effects of being pregnant in the first trimester…. EB states the most common are Fatigue, nausea, breast changes and Frequent urination.

Fatigue- are you kidding I have been so tired in my life. I am exhausted all the time I sleep for so many hours and I could sleep for so many more. I slept today for a few hours and have woken feeling so tired that I am contemplating going back to bed soon now we have had dinner.

Nausea- I don’t have this one as bad more a light headedness which is accompanied by feeling off. I haven’t ever had morning sickness with any pregnancies. The only time I get the real chucky feeling is at work with some sights and smell. Especially things like snot and sputum, that makes me green. I wonder if this baby is a girl as I was much worse with Jake than Rach.

Breast change- OMG now everyone can see my left breast is 2x bigger than my right. It is like the right one hasn’t swelled and gone as sore. Bit worried about that cause I look mighty lopsided but from previous experience my left seems more effected by hormones than my right.

Micturition- surprising and also worrying I don’t have this. I was weeing so much it was stupid but now I am not. Is a worrying sign for me:

Personally my symptoms are
Taste, smell differences-
I my senses are so altered smell make me sick and tastes are terrible.

Emotional and moody- Need I say more. The tears flow. I am grumpy then happy then excited then loving them I hate everything….


Bloated- my stomach sticks out and to top it off isn’t the nice by bump which is nice and firm mine is mega floppy and yuk. Make me feel so down yet I haven’t put on any weight and I am still exercising.

Cravings- I wouldn’t say craving but more NEED my NEED is Pita bread. Pita bread chips, pita bread pizza, pita bread, pita bread sandwiches, pita bread, pita bread and more pita bread!!! Weird huh??



Poor Aaron isn’t coping very well with my symptoms. I feel tragic that I am so tired and grumpy especially but I just feel so yuk. He must love me to keep being such a sweat heart especially playing with my hair till I go to sleep and not snapping back at me.
What a gem!! Not only a good dad but a great, understanding husband.



No comments:

Post a Comment