About Me

DUE 22nd June 2009

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, October 26, 2008

What does it mean?



"Obviously it starts with a kiss.... and ends with stretch marks, sickness, fatness, leaking boob, sleepless night, smelly nappies etc etc... "
But days when the other kids are running around crazy I wonder why we would decide to start again. I guess I want to explain my reasons for why this baby is so special to me.

This baby is the link for our family. It is the glue that will legally and blood wise be the link for the 3 kids. This baby will be the one who won’t be taken away. It wont be shared or have its ‘being’ ruined.

This baby is made of love. The process of conception to birth and beyond this baby will have 2 parents who have the same interests in life and morals. Both parents will have equal roles, both Aaron and I feel the same in our wishes for all the children but know this bub holds so much difference from the others as it is OURS.

When my ex left and I still have the kids I still have to share them he still uses his stupid words and phrases and teaches them so many bad habits. Him as a role model is poor. No way do I want my son to grow up walking out on his family and babies. I don’t want him to ever put work before family or not understanding other people and I want him to be a dad, a real dad not just play mate. I know that Jake living with Aaron and me he will not learn these bad things about being a man.

Rachel was mortified when her dad left I know that she is still so hurt. I hope that by me being a better mum now I am not with my ex I am giving her the support and role model to grow up to be a strong woman as I have always wished for her. I do know as she has been with us she has so much more confidence and strength. No babying in this house.

Keeley is the worst of the all the kids. Her mother had her for the wrong reasons. When she was 12 months old her mother was not attending to her hygiene and her mental development was so delayed I wondered if she was disabled. After a lot of hart ache and money the courts ruled for her live 50/50 which is hard for her. I see the differences in her when she leaves to when she returns. At her mothers she isn’t allowed to do so much and has little interaction. I still believe she is abused in the way of neglect. No kid should have the fears that she has at 2. No kid should not get the love they deserve especially a baby.

SO with the 3 kids who live in our house as their mum I cannot give them the life I promised them when they were born. I cannot protect them like I thought I could. I thought I had much more time till I had to worry about outside influences corrupting them especially when thous outside influences were biologically their parents.

SO this bubby is so special in a different way, although equal as all children are “as annoying as the next”. This child is special as is the glue for our family and the one thing Aaron and I hold as our own and no matter what happens to us the children are all linked. And no matter what this child becomes I feel safe Aaron and I will always be on the same page to give this baby the contiunity of love and paenting...
What a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment