About Me

DUE 22nd June 2009

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, October 25, 2008

6 Weeks




6 week down till 12 weeks and I feel much better about the pregnancy. I have had some very teary days lately seems to get to night and I am so tired I cry ab0ut anything and everything.

Last night I was going to post:
I am so teary today. I feel so self conscious about my body already my stomach is so squishy and discussing. Even though I has lot the 4 kg in the past few weeks in the past 2 weeks the pain of seeing my stomach stick out is pretty horrific for me. Brings back so many memories of being so over weight with Jake and how much I felt so unattractive and a bad wife.

But I feel asleep before I could post.

We went and too target today to look at bub stuff. I have chosen a basinet which I will buy at 12 weeks. I like the white one is so cute and something we will use.
Aaron identified he never got to choose and look at baby stuff with his daughter was all done for him. So we had a look at prams today too and car seats. Not much we saw we liked but was good to do together. I have decided to get the Medela breast pump I might as well go with one I trust. So I think once 12 weeks hit we will start to work out a budget for buying stuff as we don’t have as much I thought we did.

So besides my cold and feeling so tired all the time the morning sickness is not tragic and is more light headedness. Got my first Ob appointment on Thursday where Aaron and I will evaluate our options some more. I am hoping for a psych review straight away to review my meds and mental mind a dating scan in a few weeks either just to see a little the little head beat would make me feel so clucky too. I hope our baby is ok….

No comments:

Post a Comment