About Me

DUE 22nd June 2009

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I am sick


I am not well still with my cold. I ended up going to work then coming home at 11am just felt too ill my cough makes me head hurt and makes me want to vomit and i have been hit with the sorest breasts in history... (Besides other pregnancies)
Am desperately reading my books Hynobirthing and Birthing From Within to try and grasp my feelings. I got the contact details for a doula today I have emailed her to see if she is interested. Hopefully will hear back soon. Would be brilliant if I could get a doula to labor with me and keep me focused someone to monitor my mental health as well and how I am feeling I really want the person to offer Aaron the support as well since I birth so loudly and I look tragic.

Overall I am sooo tired and sore and my head huts and my boobs hurt and I feel like crying!




I must be pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment