About Me

DUE 22nd June 2009

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Research- good vs bad

Glitter Words


I have been up since 5am thinking, what could be wrong? Is it all ok? Should I worry? Should I continue as if it is ok or not?

So I have been researching the web….

YOKE = 5 week and 4 days on Thursday that means today I am 6 weeks exactly.
SAC= 6weeks and 4 days which makes me 7 weeks today.



Is weird after that horrid U/S I can’t seem to work out how it is possible I could be so little pregnant
Check out my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/202f60

This puts my due date as 22/6/09 which makes me 6 weeks and 6 days which matches me with the U/S sac calc perfectly.
With the results of the U/S I am due June 28 2009 which means conception happened on day 20 and I got a BFP 6DPO!!! LOL as if!!!!

Now my baby is only 4 weeks old since sperm met egg in that case 1 week is bloody long time. They couldn’t pick up a heart beat and dates really don’t add up. No matter how much I study my chart or chop and change the stats don’t add up and I think my bub is not growing.

I am trying not to think about it too much and get to see GP tomorrow for a scan ASAP. Considering the Yoke size there is no way possible that is correct with the OPKs, temps, BFP and CP/CM. In the back of my mind I think I have had a brightened ovum.

"A large empty sac on the scan is a sign of a "blighted ovum", where conception occurred and the fertilised egg implanted in your womb but the baby did not develop. You may not have any signs at all (such as pain or bleeding) that the pregnancy is not progressing normally. The pregnancy hormones in your system make you feel pregnant" www

Sounds pretty matching to my ultrasound.

Was Kates 21st birthday yesterday was my first social party since finding out things were not going to plan and I cant work out how the scan measurements were possible it hard not to drink and smoke seemed so stupid I was missing out on going out and partying cause I was pregnant when I am pretty sure I am not.

I feel so heart broken




No comments:

Post a Comment