About Me

DUE 22nd June 2009

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Scan 2- much better


Will break up today’s events to 3 parts- pre, during and post. I have my ultrasound booked for 0930 at Modbury so am about to get ready to drink my 500mls and get dressed to go. Thought I would write down my emotions first so when I get back can say how the ultrasound went then my feelings after.



PART 1
Yesterday I tripped over and hurt my back really badly most amount of pain since i hurt it the first time. I am Having trouble doing every thing. Aaron took the kids early this morning because he has to work and can’t come. I had asked my mother in law or sister in law to come but since my back is so bad I don’t think I can cope with anyone around me.
I am really worried about the scan. What if it is too soon from the last and still no heart beat? My symptoms of frequent urination have gone and all I have left is massive fatigue, emotional and sore nipples. There is just so many maybes wish I could just to 12weeks have my NT scan and relax a bit…

PART 2
Drank my 500ml or water and waited for the appointment. I saw a different woman this time that was much more experienced and was much more professional. Baby had nice heart beat at 120bpm and a fetal pole as well as yoke sac which is a blessing to see. Didn’t have to have an internal and my uterus is anterior which is brilliant as usually now it is hooking under my pelvis. Shows this pregnancy might not be like the others. Fingers crossed. Bub measured at 6w0d which is way off my chart and last measurements of what would be today 6w4d making my due date the 30th now. I think I will leave it as my chart as if that s possible I got a BFP on 3dpo. Now that’s even funnier.

PART 3
Got a picture of the bub too for Aaron cause he couldn’t come. Looks like a circle with a blob in it but I know he will appreciate it all the same. Not sure why the dates are so out from my charts but will wait till 12 weeks scan till I get another update that is only 5 weeks away. So glad also uterus is normal is such a relief. Just wish my back would stop hurting now and I can enjoy being UTD
12 weeks- 8th December
14 weeks- Xmas
20 weeks- 2 February

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo Kris!! I am so glad that everything's ok :) i was thinkg about you all day (even while in my exam :-O ) and hoping all was going to be well. Yay for a strong heartbeat!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete